We purchased a pool from RW. RW uses Admiral pools to do the installs.

They say there is no affiliation between the 2 but Admiral pools is the only above ground pool installer there is. So they are affiliated. Jeff with Admiral Pools told me he is not liscensed in my area so I would have to pull a permit as an owner builder but there will be not issues with that. Eight months later I cannot sell my home because the permit was never closed due to lack of final inspection.

This was never disclosed to me by Admiral pools, the city, or Recreational warehouse. When I had to hire a liscensed contractor to fix the permitting, it failed inspection due to the pool pump not being hard wired. When I called Jeff he says that he does not do that he knows an electrician I can hire to do that. IF YOU CANNOT FINISH THE JOB, DONT START IT!!

I have now spent an excess of $1000 fixing this not to mention the headaches. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH RECREATIONAL WAREHOUSE!! When I called them and told them the situation, they were ready with countless arguments like they do this all the time.

They got their money so they are unwilling to help. I never complain about anything but please don't do business with them.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 23, 2015.

Comments